Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ethics for the Information Age, Chp. 6

I thought that the most interesting part of this chapter was the discussion on online voting. I can see where this could be a convenient option for many people. However, I'm concerned with the safety and reliability of this idea. After all we have learned in this course about hackers and the ways that technology can be misused, I do not think I would be comfortable with online voting. The risks just seem to outweigh the benefits in this case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.